To get the most out of your ISCT experience we recommend booking your stay at The US Grant Hotel, where hundreds of Radiology professionals and exhibitors will be an open door away.
Reasons to book directly with The US Grant:
1. You will not have to pre-pay for your room if you book in the block, but you do if you are booking through a discount service.
2. The room you book online may not be comparable to the rooms in the conference room block.
3. Booking in the block will allow you to make changes to your reservation if needed.
4. If there happens to be a room drop (i.e.: conference message, schedule change), you may miss out.
5. If you book in the block, you get to claim Starwood award points.
6. If you are using a discount service, your hotel may not be close to the conference hotel, so you won’t be
able to sneak back to your room for a nap, snack, or to check email between sessions.
7. If your hotel is not within reasonable walking distance of the symposium, you will incur cab costs which may
offset any savings that you received.
San Diego has enthralled its guests with historic grandeur and an unmatched dedication to excellence for over 100 years. You'll find The US Grant in downtown San Diego's lively and historic Gaslamp Quarter, just steps from shopping, dining, and entertainment, and a short drive from beautiful beaches and famous family attractions.
There’s a reason why San Diego was voted the 10th best place to visit in the US! Whether you prefer soaking up rays on sandy white beaches, taking in the scenery of state parks, experiencing a vibrant dining scene, sightseeing in the city, or admiring the animals at one of the country’s top zoos, San Diego has something for everyone. When they’re not in sessions, attendees can take advantage of everything the city has to offer!
Things To Do:
1. Explore Balboa Park. One of San Diego's most popular attractions, Balboa Park is the largest urban cultural park in the US and includes 15 museums, enchanting gardens, and a variety of theaters and cafes. It's also home to the San Diego Zoo, another must-visit if you're bringing your family along with you to ISCT 2018.
2. Go out for an evening in the Gaslamp Quarter. This should be easy for anyone staying at The US Grant, since it's located directly in the Gaslamp district! The Gaslamp Quarter is the go-to for dining and nightlife in San Diego, and it's got a historic charm that you won't find many places. For cool craft cocktails and and rooftop bars, this is your place.
3. Grab some sand at La Jolla. It's one of the world's most scenic coastlines and hosts some amazing beaches. Whether you're into surfing, sight-seeing, or simply soaking up rays. La Jolla is one of the most picturesque places in San Diego to do so.
4. Tour the USS Midway Museum. If you're a lover of planes or of history, the USS Midway Museum is a must-see for your trip to San Diego. Located at Navy Pier, the museum has an extensive collection of military planes and vividly depicts what life at sea was like for America's soldiers.
Have other interests that the four attractions above didn't tick the boxes for? Not a problem! San Diego is a vibrant, cultural city, and it's got something to offer for anyone who visits.