Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals on CME Conferences
Let’s all take a minute to remember the reason for the season of Thanksgiving. This time of year isn’t meant to be spent scouring the internet for deals on early Christmas presents. This time of year isn’t meant for standing in lines in the cold outside of Walmart to get 50% off a new TV. This time of year is meant to be spent with family and friend; giving thanks for all the wonderful things in our lives.
This holiday season though, it’s also the time to start planning your continuing medical education conferences or CME symposiums for CT for the upcoming year. If you register before the end of 2015, you can end up saving a lot of money with early-bird registration. It can be a challenge to get your radiology team to plan six months out, but the cost savings are significant.
If your team is interested in the following radiology education topics, you can save 10% off the early bird access fee for ISCT’s CT Symposium registration all this week.
- Multidetector-row CT specific topics
- Acquiring SA-CME credits toward ABR MOC
- Dual Energy/Multi-spectral CT workshops
- Improved understanding ACR appropriateness criteria
- Secrets to better lung cancer screening interpretations
- How to improve the overall quality of your radiology department
- Multi-spectral CT techniques
- Advanced CT training courses with radiology experts
- Continued Medical Education OnDemand Online Programs