ISCT 2017 Registration Announcement (And A Look At What's New This Year)
It’s that time of the year again, the one we’ve spent months anticipating, and we’re excited to announce that registration for our 2017 CT symposium is officially open! Traditionally our symposium has been designed with the following goals in mind:
• To further enhance attendee’s industry knowledge so that they can stay informed and always be proving value
• To create an environment that fosters collaboration and inspiration, all centered around CT
• To provide valuable and relevant information on a variety of topics including technical training, case-based discussions, cutting edge topics, and the latest innovations in CT
• To encourage the establishment of relationships, both personal and professional, among radiology peers
While we’re sticking true to those goals, we’ve included an additional goal as a primary focus for our 2017 symposium:
• To hold an extensively robust CT symposium designed to benefit not only radiologists but every member of the radiology team
Radiology is a team sport, and it’s important that every member be able to show value and continue to grow. That’s why we’re switching things up for 2017. From radiologists to technologists to physicists and administrators, next year’s conference has something for everyone! Rather than jumbling all our sessions together, we’ve taken a more focused approach and will be highlighting three specific tracks:
Each track has a full week of sessions scheduled, with topics relating specifically to the interests of each track. For case-based and research oriented discussions you’ll want to head to our Read Out With The Professor sessions, whereas attendees hoping to hone their technical skills may benefit more from sessions in the CT Academy track.
Attendees aren’t forced to select one specific track to stick with, you can attend sessions in as many different tracks as you’d like. This is simply our way of segmenting sessions by topic to aid attendees in determining what they’re most interested in learning about.
Interested in being a part of the largest, most innovative annual CT symposium? Secure your spot by registering today!
We’ll be releasing more information shortly about each track and the sessions that will be taking place. For now, check out our Program Guide for a sneak peek at some of the great topics we’ll be covering at our 2017 symposium!