ISCT Faculty And The Minnie Awards
Every year Aunt Minnie puts on the Minnie awards, a campaign designed to recognize the best and brightest in medical imaging. Candidates can be nominated for 14 different categories, including:
- Most Influential Radiology Researcher
- Most Effective Radiology Educator
- Most Effective Radiologic Technologist Education
- Most Effective Radiology Administrator/Manager
- Best Radiological Training Program
- Best Radiologic Technologist Training Program
- Most Significant News Event In Radiology
- Biggest Threat To Radiology
- Hottest Clinical Procedure
- Scientific Paper of the Year
- Best New Radiology Device
- Best New Radiology Software
- Best New Radiology Vendor
- Best Radiology Mobile App
We love the Minnies, because they’re a way to truly recognize those individuals who go above and beyond every day in our industry, the people who are driving innovation and change and pushing our industry forward. The list of finalists for the 2016 Minnies was just released, and we were so excited to see a few familiar faces among the candidates!
Two of our faculty members, Dr. Perry Pickhardt and Dr. Elliot Fishman, are in the running to win awards in each of their respective categories.
For Most Influential Radiology Researcher: Dr. Perry Pickhardt
For Best Radiology Mobile APP: Dr. Elliot Fishman
We can speak firsthand when we say that we cannot think of anyone else more deserving for these awards. Dr’s Pickhardt and Fishman embody everything that’s good about our industry, and we deeply admire their dedication to our industry and the way they tirelessly work for change in the radiology world. We’re wishing them both the best of luck, and we’ll be holding our breath till the winners are announced!