The Future Of ISCT’s Annual CT Symposium
After 17 years, we’re ramping up our groove as the world’s top CT symposium. Our rich history as the most well-attended continuing medical education meeting on computed tomography is built on a foundation of innovations in CT scanning manifest over 1800 lectures delivered by the world’s brightest minds in radiology. Every year we reflect on the success of our meetings and ask how we can improve, offer better CME resources and provide an even stronger experience the next year.
This year, we’re switching things up.
The first thing you might notice is that we’ve dropped the “MD” from our MDCT symposium title as we’ve started to promote the 18th Annual International Symposium for CT. Computed tomography has changed significantly over the last 18 years and as our attendees have learned about these changes and new techniques, the ISCT is changing with them. In the past, our focus on multi-detector computed tomography set us apart from other educational meetings and emphasized our mission to present the leading edge of technology and clinical practice. With MDCT becoming the standard for all new CT scanners we celebrate MDCT being synonymous with all of CT, focusing our attention toward the development and application of many exciting new technologies including multi-spectral acquisition and processing, iterative reconstruction, and sub-second scanning..
C’ya, “MDCT.” Hello, ISCT’s 18th Annual International Symposium for CT.
Aside from our new name, attendees can also expect changes to the meeting as a whole. We all know that not all CT programs are not created equal. We’re aware that radiologists, radiology technologists and trainees come to ISCT’s radiology symposium to learn from the best, improve their knowledge and enhance their expertise when it comes to CT.
Here is some of what the ISCT will be offering this year:
- The same expert level lecturers and faculty from all over the world
- 170+ bite-sized lecturettes spanning CT fundamentals to the cutting edge
- Full Day Workshops on Dual Energy CT & Hot Topics for Technologists
- Scientific and Educational Posters
- All new “CT Imaging Safari”
- Free enduring on-line access to all lectures for symposium registrants
- Communication platform to engage directly with speakers, faculty and other attendees
- Protocol review and implementation sessions
- Community for physicians, technologists, physicists, and all students of CT
- Networking events you actually want to attend
Find out more about the kind of CT learning and medical education accreditation opportunities you can expect from the 18th Annual International Symposium for CT.